Seven S's of Surviving your Season of Struggle:
1. See through your Struggle
2. Stand in your Struggle (rely on the memory of other struggles you've had and conquered)
3. Stay Focused--Focus is the fuel of desire and desire is the fuel of discipline.
4. Starve the relationships that are not part of forward progress
5. Speak life over circumstances, have conversations that reveal expectations
6. Serve someone else's season of struggle
7. Support--Be willing to ask for it!
Keith also suggests that successful people bring attention to things. Unsuccessful people let things get their attention. Choose where your attention goes.
Love and Prayers,