Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Don't Quit

After successfully completing my 63 consecutive days of blogging, I thought long and hard about why I was doing it. I sought feedback from friends and followers. I prayed about it. I thought about who I was helping. Was it for anyone else's benefit other than my own?

Here's what I came up with. For me personally, writing "grounds" me. I'm finding my inner voice through my writing. And I'm finding that voice is seeping out into other areas of my life in a positive way. I've also learned than my thoughts, as crazy as they sometimes seem to me are pretty darn close to what a lot of other people are thinking too. And so if I can help a few other people find their voice, experience transformation, and discover their "miracle", it's worth it!

I've witnessed a miracle take place in the course of 63 days. Maybe some miracles take longer than 63 days. I do believe that amazing transformations can happen in the course of 63 days! I believe I haven't fully witnessed the miracles within my own personal journey of transformation yet. And I would never, ever quit three feet from striking gold.....so join me on the next journey of 63 Days of Faith, Love, Time!


Love and Prayers,
Sondra

No comments:

Post a Comment