Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fall in Love with Your Decisions

I want to credit this blog post to my friend Kelly who owns Sweat, Cycle Soul in Omaha, Nebraska. She has this amazing business for people who love to cycle/spin and do yoga/pilates. The first time I walked in the door, I knew that I was at a place that I belonged! She starts each class with an "intention" and reinforces that thought while you are sweating your way through your workout.  It's a brilliant strategy, because if you're working really hard, you focus on your workout and release your mind of all the chatter and worry. And then there's Kelly planting some really great seeds of positive energy for you to take home with you!

I attended one of her spinning classes the other day and her intention for the day was to fall in love with your decisions, which will attract the love and abundance of others to you. I thought about how we all make choices about our lives and sometimes spend more time complaining about our situation than we do being grateful.  At the end of the day we forget that our choices are our choices! For the most part, nobody is forcing us into the choices we make. Unless your circumstances are highly unusual or you are under the age of 18, you are free to make the choices you make.  Her suggestion made a lot of sense. Fall in love with the decisions and choices you've made. And if you can't fall in love with them, then guess what, you need to make different choices!



I often repeat an expression that another favorite mentor always says, "I might not be where I want to be, but I'm sure glad that I'm not where I used to be."  And, therefore, I can honestly say that I'm in love with the choices and decisions I've made.

Are you in love with the decisions you've made? If not, that's ok. You're in control to make new ones!

Love and Prayers,
Sondra

No comments:

Post a Comment